Role: Scrum Master
Location: Las Vegas, NV | Onsite
Contract: Long Term Contract position
What will you do?
•Hands-on experience in Agile practices, Scrum process, Kanban as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master.
• Proven experience transforming teams to Agile /Scrum from a waterfall or other methodologies
• Set up of request intake and approval processes in JIRA Cloud
• Excellent communication and people-interaction skills. Organized and disciplined nature and have a continuous improvement mindset.
• Ability to provide project statuses for Senior and Executive Management focusing on the key initiative of interest
• Proven leadership experience in IT delivery, building and sustaining high-performing teams.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, highly complex environment.
• Demonstrate strong analytical, conceptual and quantitative problem-solving skills.
• Able to provide need-based coaching to team members to be agile and support agile delivery.
• Extensive experience as Scrum Master
• Ability to understand the business requirements and able to translate this to the technical leads
• Knowledge of multiple technical software delivery life cycles
• Advanced knowledge of business management methodology, change management theory and practices, and process engineering methodologies.
• Preferred certifications of Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Agile Certified Professional (ACP), Safe Program Consultant (SPC), Safe Agilist (SA).
• Performs other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) majors, or 6+ years of equivalent work experience in IT involving continuous process improvement, project management, business requirements, and analysis
Competent with JIRA, MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Excellent communication, problem-solving, and project management skills
Ability to collaborate effectively and follow up to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes, and results
Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity