ClientServer Technology Solutions LLC
Oracle HCM OTL Business Analyst
The Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM OTL Business Analyst will be a leader with a rigorous system life cycle engineering and operational excellence mindset and hands-on experience
The Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM OTL Business Analyst will be responsible for the following areas:
• Seek deep understanding of our customers and our technology through data and a continuous learning mindset
• Manage (define, architect and re-engineer) business process models based on the requirements
• Follow industry trends and implement best practices to improve business processes
• Facilitate working sessions with stakeholders to determine business requirements and review documentation
• Act as an advisor to the business on areas of risk in application configurations, possible improvements, efficiency, optional methods and best practices
• Present solutions to management in a clear, concise manner via whiteboard and PowerPoint.
• Partner with project managers and other business analysts to review and understand business requirements, recommend solutions, and provide level of effort estimates to complete configurations or personalization to the application.
• Translate business requirements into functional specifications.
• Ensure program code is written according to documented software development processes and standards (SDLC)
• Perform impact analysis and collaborate with other team members within IT and the business before production changes are made.
• Prepare and obtain approval for system and programming documentation.
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical production issues with Oracle Cloud platform.
• Manage Technical tasks of offshore Production support resources as well as third party vendors
• Provides technical review advice to IT Leads and staff, and as necessary to end users and the general user community.
• Reviews and ensures conformance with standards, policies and procedures involved with or related to the delivery of Pike IT services.
• Work with business to develop testing scenarios and test scripts and leading teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing
• Create and maintain strong positive relationships with colleagues across the organization and adopt/leverage from other application support teams. Provide guidance to the team on functional and technical in resolving production incidents within pre-defined SLAs.
• Create and maintain system/application documentation (requirements, processes, procedures)
• Advise management on roadmap for Application enhancements, identification, implementation of new, advanced functionalities and new modules - Finance (Account Payables, Account Receivables, General Ledger, Fixed Assets), Talent Management Human Resources, OTL, Project Portfolio Management
• Solid technical understanding of Oracle Cloud architecture and data model and Multi-Org concepts.
• Oracle Applications development experience, including Reports, Customization, Interfaces, and Extensions.
• Big picture view, with the ability to understand the details of business needs, processes, and information flows through the system.
• Prior experience working in organizations to support IT services provided to internal/external clients
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle and source code control.
• Business intelligence and reporting experience (Hyperion or similar product) considered an asset.
• Experience as a Software developer
• A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field with 7+ years’ experience of Oracle Applications programming and analysis experience on a variety of technical projects (implementation and support)
• Experience with any or all of the following: XML, BI Publisher, Workflow, Web Services, Oracle BI tools, SOA, SQL, PL/SQL, OAF, personalization, and workflows
• Experience with one or more Oracle Cloud modules; Finance, HR, Projects, OTL is a must.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience on Oracle Cloud SaaS with HCM/PAY, FIN, and PPM or with Oracle eBusiness suite experience
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience with expertise in large-scale, enterprise software that requires high performance, scalability, and redundancy, during which both hands-on and leadership capabilities have been clearly demonstrated
• Troubleshooting skills for technical and functional issues related to the Oracle Applications.
• Proactively work and resolve Service Requests in collaboration with Oracle Support, as required
• Must have legal right to work in the US.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.