- Experience in managing and developing solutions on Salesforce.com platform with key focus on developing order management capabilities / functions.
- In depth understanding of technical Configuration, customization and integration concepts for Salesforce.
- Strong technical knowledge in delivering solution stack using Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
- Integration experience with Salesforce (APIs, Dell Boomi, SSO, Identity and Access Management).
- Technical expertise in sales force automation, customer relationship management, and support and help desk solutions is desired.
- Experience in integrations between ERP and other solutions through SOAP and REST APIs. Technical experience in Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) for salesforce is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Design and Development Best Practices, Apex Design Parameters, Governor Limits, Shared Platform Best Practices. Must have strong communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively verbally and written
The Minimum Requirement For Performance Of The Job Duties Is A Bachelor’s Degree (Or Equivalent) In Computer Science Or A Directly Related IT Field With 3 Years Of Relevant Work Experience Or Master’s Degree With 1 Year Of Relevant Work Experience