- Experience in using SQL to query large databases. Able to create ad-hoc queries and complex stored procedures to be used in reporting tools.
- Must have advanced level experience with Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships and ability to work with business and system owners to obtain requirements and manage expectations
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of database structure and architecture and the Data Warehouse/Data Mart model
- Experience in using Tableau or similar tools
- Create visualizations including pie and bar charts, geographic maps, heat maps, tree maps, scatter plots, bubble diagrams, histograms, bullet charts, highlight tables, box charts, butterfly charts, and more.
- Experience writing SQL, PL/SQL Scripts
The Minimum Requirement For Performance Of The Job Duties Is A Bachelor’s Degree (Or Equivalent) In Computer Science Or A Directly Related IT Field With 3 Years Of Relevant Work Experience Or Master’s Degree With 1 Year Of Relevant Work Experience