· A minimum of 2 to 3 years of recruiting experience is required.
· Post job descriptions in various websites, and review all candidates’ resumes and supporting documents to assess their qualifications, make selections and recommendations.
· Proficiency in utilizing Social Media and online tools for marketing and research.
· Editing and re-posting Job Advertisements
· Assist in scheduling candidates for telephone, video and in-person interviews.
· Assisting recruiters through their interviewing and hiring processes.
· Ability to work independently.
· Ability to learn and understand new technologies quickly.
· Excellent Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Power Point) skills.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Conduct phone screening and online video interviews, provide comments and assessments, and recommend qualified and interested candidates to hiring manager for further consideration.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Computer and Microsoft office literacy is required.