Title: Performance Test Lead
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Duration: 6+ months
- Work Authorization: H1B/ USC/ GC/ GC- EAD/ H4-EAD, genuine OPTs may be considered
- Passport number and US Photo ID Mandatory for submission.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a performance tester. Overall responsibility of Performance Engineering and Performance Testing Tasks for engaged projects - including strategy, planning, scripting, execution, metrics reporting and risk management.
- Experience In leading onshore/ offshore test teams for performance testing.
- Develop performance test scripts and test cases according to the identified test scenarios and test objectives.
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with Development, Project Management and Users to foster a team environment.
- Produce and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) around the testing performed.
- Partner with Technical Project Management in the development of project plans, status communications, and the management of development software solutions.
- Monitor quality risks and escalate, as required.
- Possess good knowledge on one or more Performance Testing Tools (such as JMeter, HP Performance Center, Web Load, Silk Performer etc.), profiling tools (such as JProbe, Dynatrace, etc.), monitoring tools (such as SiteScope, Introscope, etc.)