Hope you are doing great,
This is Vasanth, currently we are looking for
Job Title : MuleSoft/Developer/ Architect/ Technical Lead Consultant
Location : Washington, DC
Duration : 24 Months + Extension.
They are Migrating, from Web Services, Salesforces and network Cloud.
- Good understanding/exposure to overall API-Management concepts & fundamentals. Experience in defining overall API architecture, API implementations, integration and deployment
- Experience with developing intellectual property. Candidates will be required to assist with developing Perficient’s Intellectual Property in Microservices/API Management space; White Papers, internal and external webinars, business development education materials and much more.
- Self-starter, creative, disciplined, result-oriented, team leader
- Experience supporting sales efforts
- 10+ years of experience specializing in multi-tier system integrations
- 5 years of experience with MuleSoft Any point Platform including ESB and API manager.
- Thorough experience in developing RAML based RESTful API’s and WSDL based SOAP web services
- Thorough experience in creating the MuleSoft API architecture with the Experience, Process and System API layers
- Thorough experience in creating Mule ESB flows, and performing payload transformation
- Extensive experience using various Mule connectors including HTTP, Salesforce, AWS, DB, VM and File/FTP
- Deep knowledge of security protocols including Basic, WS-security, SAML and OAuth2
- Applying the security architecture for MuleSoft API layer, as well as the backend services layer deployed in MuleSoft Runtime
- Deep experience in deploying Any point Platform solutions to Cloud hub, on-premises and in hybrid environment
- Thorough experience in XML technologies like XML, XSLT, XML Schema (XSD)
- Experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, Spring, etc.)
- Excellent Verbal and Writing English Skills