Junior MuleSoft Consultant.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: C2C and W2
Experience: 4+ years
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build high quality APIs that are scalable and global at the core
- Work across various platforms (Workday, Greenhouse, GEP, etc.) and the associated stakeholders/business users
- Understand and follow company policies surrounding data governance, security, and API development
- Assist integrations team in adopting and learning Mulesoft
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on Mulesoft experience
- Graduation is must.
- Exposure to Mule 4 is a plus
- Experience building custom frameworks/components, Mule flows, error handling, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- API build experience with one or more on-premise / SaaS solutions (e.g. Salesforce.com, Workday, Greenhouse, GEP, Netsuite, etc.)
- Experience with MuleSoft MMC and Enterprise release capabilities is a plus