We are currently seeking a Sr MuleSoft Consultant with hands on project experience managing Large Scale, Complex MuleSoft Projects.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: C2C and W2
Visa: H1B/GC/GC EAD/ Citizens
- 12+ years experience using Mulesoft including design of APIs and ability to apply API Design Best Practices is a must
- 12+ years of overall experience in Information Technology
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) solutions using the following: MuleSoft ESB, IBM API Connect, IBM Integration Bus (IIB), IBM WebSphere Message Broker (WMB), IBM WebSphere DataPower
- Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- The ability to consult on Enterprise Integration Architecture for our clients
- Must have extensive experience implementing complex Message Flows and Message Sets and using integration patterns
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using the following technologies: Angular 2.0, Full-stack Cloud Architecture, Design and Dev(IBM Cloud and/or AWS and/or Azure), NodeJS, Microservices
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies, tools, standards and procedures for high quality software development
- In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices a plus.
- Perform technical discovery with customer prospects and quickly architect/build proposed solutions using MuleSoft Integration Platform
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Should be able to create reusable artifacts and best practices guidelines for MuleSoft products suite.
- Critical thinking, decision-making and leadership aptitudes
- The ability to lead a team and manage customer expectations
- The ability to take a variety of roles within a team, providing team leadership if required
- Strong analytical and good inter-personal skills. Good organizational and problem solving abilities