Title: Associate Recruiter
Location: Iselin, NJ
Position type: W2 contract
Work Authorization: US Citizen, Green Card, GC-EAD, H4-EAD, L2-EAD only
Work hours: 10 AM to 5 PM EST
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of recruiting experience: Bench Sales and Recruitment.
- Good understanding of Recruitment processes.
- Post job descriptions in various websites, and review all candidates’ resumes and supporting documents to assess their qualifications, make selections and recommendations.
- Proficiency in utilizing Social Media and online tools for marketing and research.
- Editing and posting Job Advertisements
- Assist in scheduling candidates for telephone, video and in-person interviews.
- Assisting with office work as necessary.
- Assisting recruiters through their interviewing and hiring processes.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to learn and understand new technologies quickly.
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Power Point) skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Conduct phone screening and online video interviews, provide comments and assessments, and recommend qualified and interested candidates to hiring manager for further consideration.
- Able to project-manage and think independently within given parameters.
- Able to approach situations and challenges with flexibility and a sense of humor.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Computer and Microsoft literacy is required.