Job Title - Full Stack - Tech Lead
- Shrebrooke, QC
• Based on Agile development principles,
collaborate with team members (architects, analysts, user experience specialists,
technical writers, other developers, and quality control members) to:
o Analyze and estimate the assigned mandates
from a technical standpoint;
o Follow web development standards and best
o Develop technical plans by conducting the required
feasibility analysis or prototypes;
o Define the required architecture, in
collaboration with the architects;
o Perform client and server development,
document the code and integrate features into a continuous integration process;
o Perform the required unit tests and fix
• Main point of contact for the manager and
the architects responsible for the evolution of the application
• Use advanced techniques to analyze problems
and find reliable and effective solutions.
• Support complex troubleshooting cases when
development issues arise and provide support to other departments for technical
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or
equivalent or relevant experience (e.g. 7+ years) in a modern and responsive
web application development team (angularJS, typescript, jquery, MVC, HTML5)
• Strong technical leadership as part of an
agile development team, practicing peer review of architecture and code
• Very good knowledge of C # object-oriented
programming and design patterns in a complex service-oriented architecture
• Experience in an agile development
environment with continuous integration (e.g. multiple Git repositories,
Jenkins continuous build, etc.)
Furthermore, you have demonstrated in your
previous work experience the following skills:
• Great leadership within a development team
• Great autonomy and analytical mind
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Good organization skills and versatility.
• Rigor and concern for a job well done.
• Strong team spirit.