Back-end C# Developer
- Shrebrooke, QC
Job Description: -
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Based on Agile development principles, collaborate with team
members (architects, analysts, user experience specialists, technical writers,
other developers, and quality control members) to:
o Analyze and estimate the assigned mandates from a technical
o Develop technical plans by conducting the required feasibility
analysis or prototypes;
o Define the required architecture, in collaboration with the
o Develop, document the code and integrate features into a
continuous integration process;
o Perform the required unit tests and fix reported defects.
• Use advanced techniques to analyze problems and find reliable
and effective solutions.
• Support complex troubleshooting cases when development issues
arise and provide support to other departments for technical issues.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent or relevant
experience (e.g. 3 years) in a web development team
• Very good knowledge of C # object-oriented programming and
design patterns in a complex and scalable architecture (e.g. MVC)
• Hands-on experience in web software development with service-oriented
architecture using client-server communication techniques
• Hands-on experience in relational database design
• Experience in an agile development environment with continuous
integration (e.g. multiple Git repositories, Jenkins continuous build, etc.)
Furthermore, you have demonstrated in your previous work
experience the following skills:
• Great autonomy and analytical mind.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Good organization skills and versatility.
• Rigor and concern for a job well done.
• Strong team spirit.