Title: Mid level Web/Java Developer
Location: Towson MD
Contract: Long-term 5 years
USC/ GC/ GC-EAD/ H1B
Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust
We are looking for a Mid level Web/Java Developer who can bring in expertise to work in the fields of client server application for our government client.
• Design, document, development, and implement/enhance highly scalable and secure Java Web Applications.
• Develops analytical tools for use in the design and redesign of systems. Work with Team Analysts and Developers to enhance the COB&R application to be compliant with the CMS tool and architecture guidelines.
• Take accountability for the design and development of complex systems to ensure they meet the business requirements.
• Architect, design, code, and implement simple and clean designs that provide for ease of maintenance.
• Participate in Quality Assurance initiatives to ensure high product quality throughout the development process and life cycle.
• Mentor and support less senior developers to ensure they meet their deliverables and develop professionally.
• Take personal accountability for individual contribution towards project success
• 5+ years of related experience in web software development, knowledge of Java objects design and patterns and the ability to translate them into efficient code,
• Experience to develop web and J2EE – Java, JSP/Servlets, EJB, JMS, Model View Controller APIs (Struts, JSF), Web Services, HTML, HTML5, XML and DHTML, JQuery,
• Development experience writing SQL queries, and have DB2 and Oracle database knowledge.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience,
• Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust