Job Title: Software Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Iselin, NJ
- Work on BW Modeling, Customize Info Cubes, Multi Providers, Start
and End Routines, Generic data extraction, Data Loading (Full/Delta
Up-Load), Scheduling, Monitoring Performance tuning and extracting.
- Work on Generation of Data sources, Transferring Master &
Transaction Data from ECC systems BW and modeling as per report
- Customizing SD/CRM/FI/LO data Sources and Deal with Time
dependent/independent data in HR Cubes
- Creating Open Hubs, APD’s, Process Chains for scheduling
- Query building, Filtering, Free Characteristics, Restricted Key
Figures and Variables, Query variants using BEx Analyzer and created
- Involve in data modeling & development using HANA modeling
techniques which including creating Calculation Views
- Work on creating AMDP scripts as needed in place of transformation
to move data between info providers.
- Responsible for efficiently delivering the project and supervising
the implementation team.
- Analyzing the Business requirements, creating Functional, Technical
Specifications and low-level design documents
- Work on Data Integration and Extraction from different system
- Develop an end to end data flow cycle in system after collecting
data from different systems.
- Assessment of current Models and responsible for enhancing them as
per Business Requirement with development Team.
- Create formula-based Planning Function using Fox Code
- Coordinating with Offshore Developers on daily basis
- Implement OPEX, CAPEX, HR, P&L and Sales forecasting, Budgeting
and Actual flow.
- Create Aggregations levels, Planning function, Filters, Characteristic
Relationship and Data Slices.
minimum requirement for performance of the job duties is a bachelor’s degree
(or equivalent) in Computer Science or a directly related IT field with 3 years
of relevant work experience or master’s degree with 1 year of relevant work