Job Title: Software
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Iselin, NJ
- Proactively engage in and improve the
complete lifecycle of services inception and design, through deployment,
operation, and refinement.
- Support new capability development and
external collaboration through the process of developing automation,
developing software development infrastructure, developing security
frameworks, and planning continuous delivery cycles.
- Maintain services that are live by helping
to measure and monitor availability, security, and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through
mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes in
reliability, security, and velocity.
- Perform account creation, administration,
- Ensure Labs systems meet security
requirements to include perform system backups and security scans,
maintain audit logs, system updates and patching, and compliance with
customer security directives
- Practice sustainable incident response and
minimum requirement for performance of the job duties is a bachelor’s degree
(or equivalent) in Computer Science or a directly related IT field with 3 years
of relevant work experience or master’s degree with 1 year of relevant work