- Provide technical oversight of a multi-site
enterprise level WAN, including planning, implementation/expansion,
maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of network
configurations and cabling layouts.
- Design, deploy, and administer the wireless
infrastructure and supporting systems.
- Recommend upgrades, patches, and new applications
- Train team members on new hardware or software.
- Analyze and monitor server security and implement
patches and fixes to address potential security holes.
- Provide hardware and operating system support for
the corporate and field computer systems environment, UNIX, Linux,
Windows, and storage
- Monitor network performance (availability,
utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Managing cloud and physical network storage
- Troubleshooting the issues related to the
- Ensure network security and connectivity
The minimum requirement for
performance of the job duties is a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in
Computer Science or a directly related IT field with 3 years of relevant work
experience or master’s degree with 1 year of relevant work experience.