Job Title: Software Developer-Azure/BI
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Iselin, NJ
- Work with the larger BI team and other organizations to define
and deliver solutions.
- Contribute strategic vision and integrate a broad range of
ideas regarding business information definitions, processes, analytics and
- Understand complex technology, business processes and
opportunities in the context of the technical and business requirements
and recommend sustainable solutions to extend the capability of the
- Provide technical leadership on complex projects; May be
responsible for multiple phases of a project.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be
- Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging and
- Have full technical knowledge of all phases of applications
systems analysis and programming.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems
considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time
and form of desired results.
- Formulate/define system scope and objectives.
- Be able to build pilot solutions and proof-of-concepts with
- Provide support to project manager through developing tasks,
estimates, and dependencies to meet expectations
- Interfacing directly with clients to solve broad business goals
with database solutions.
The minimum requirement for performance of the job duties
is a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or a directly related
IT field with 3 years of relevant work experience or master’s degree with 1
year of relevant work experience