AWS Cloud Engineer
Location: Dallas/Austin, TX (Until COVID Remote)
- AWS Infrastructure as a Service
- Infrastructure Solutions
Architecture, including compute, storage, networking and virtualization
- Demonstrated experience working
according to Software Development methodologies
- Ability to work in a highly
collaborative and dynamic, cross-functional team of Senior Engineers
- Hands-on experience in writing
Lambda function using Python.
- Experienced with AWS Security
services like IAM, AWS Config, AWS Guardduty, AWS Macie, AWS Config, AWS
Inspector, AWS System Manager, AWS WAF, AWS Shield.
- Experience with building cloud
configuration management, automation deployment.
- Well versed with AWS technology EC2,
Storage, VPC networking, VPN, Route 53, Lambda, RDS, ELB/Load balancer,
etc. Certification preferred.
- Cloud Automation – Terraform, Cloud The formation, etc.
- Cloud Security – Security groups,
VPN, Web Security, work with PenTest certification, experience with web