Job Title: Big Data/Hadoop Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Iselin, NJ
requirements, performing gap analysis between goals and existing
- Hadoop development and implementation and hosting the Git repository service.
- Lead discussions with users to gather business processes
requirements and data requirements to develop a variety of Conceptual,
Logical and Physical Data Models. Expert in Business Intelligence and Data
Visualization tools: Tableau, MicroStrategy.
Work on large size data using
Spark and MapReduce and develop Spark/Scala, Python in the Hadoop/Hive an environment with Linux/Windows for big data resources.
Data migration from an RDBMS to
a NoSQL database, and gives the whole picture for data deployed in various data
- Designing, building, installing,
configuring, and supporting Hadoop.
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design.
- Perform analysis of vast data stores and uncover insights.
- Maintain security and data privacy and create scalable and high-performance web services for data tracking.
- High-speed querying, managing, and deploying HBase.
- Test prototypes and oversee handover to
- Propose best practices/standards.
- The minimum requirement for performance of the job duties is a
bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or a directly related IT
field with 3 years of relevant work experience or master’s degree with 1 year
of relevant work experience.