Title: Network Admin
Type: Full Time
- Provide technical oversight of a
multi-site enterprise level WAN, including planning,
implementation/expansion, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Prepare and maintain
documentation of network configurations and cabling layouts.
- Design, deploy and administer
the wireless infrastructure and supporting systems.
- Recommend upgrades, patches, and
new applications and equipment.
- Train team members on new
hardware or software.
- Analyze and monitor server
security and implement patches and fixes to address potential security
- Provide hardware and operating
system support for the corporate and field computer systems environment,
UNIX, Linux, Windows, and storage
- Monitor network performance
(availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for
- Managing cloud and physical
- Troubleshooting the issues
related to the infrastructure.
- Ensure network security and
The minimum requirement
for the performance of the job, duties is a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in
Computer Science or a directly related IT field with 3 years of relevant work
experience or master’s degree with 1 year of relevant work experience.