Title: Azure/ AWS Developer
Type: Full Time
- Creation of different AWS services like
API, RDS instance, and Lambda to build a server-less application.
- Creating a Redshift cluster and doing
- Installation of Talend Studio suit on EC2
instances and creating a job server.
- Creating different S3 buckets and write
Lambda to move files from S3 to the instance and FTP server to S3.
- Implementing Kibana on top of Elastic
- Creating CloudFormation templates for the
- Writing code that optimizes performance
of AWS services used by your application
- Code-level application security (IAM
roles, credentials, encryption, etc.)
- Developing and maintaining applications
written for Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple
Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service, Amazon Simple Workflow
Service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation.
- Creating alerts (custom and managed) for
- Extracting log data and creating custom
- Azure Data Factory and Azure Data Lake
- Software prototyping and construction –
Design, Build, and Modify existing business-tier components, Web
applications, and database objects using Microsoft platform technologies
(ASP.NET Web API) and Azure.
The minimum requirement for
performance of the job duties is a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in
Computer Science or a directly related IT field with 3 years of relevant work
experience or master’s degree with 1 year of relevant work experience.