Job Title: ERP/CRM
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Iselin, NJ
No. of Openings-Multiple
- Manage large ERP & CRM
- Responsible for monitoring and
reporting SLAs, working with the team to identify areas of continuous
improvement and delivering on them.
- Work closely with applications
analyst and business users to identify opportunities for improvement of
business processes through automation and custom software development.
- Provides solutions for complex
software problems for existing applications.
- Maintains, debugs, and works
collaboratively in a team to improve existing software applications.
- Reviews existing code,
troubleshoots and modifies applications to debug or enhance.
- Provide expertise in Microsoft CRM
System Architecture, Design, and Customizations
- Design Dynamics CRM solutions
based on the functional requirements
- Lead the efforts to the interface
of Dynamics CRM with internal enterprise systems
- Lead the development of functional
and technical specifications, unit, and system test scripts.
The minimum requirement for performance of
the job duties is a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or a
directly related IT field with 3 years of relevant work experience or master’s
degree with 1 year of relevant work experience.