Role: ASR IT SMART Test Lead
Duration: 9 Month + 3 Month Option
Location: SFO County, but remote may work as well.
Minimum Qualifications: ( someone with 10+ years has very good chance)
Seven (7) years of experience documenting test plans-strategies, expected test results, actual test results, identified issues, and steps to replicate accessibility findings
Four (4) years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer using Selenium (Java)
Three (3) years of experience managing Salesforce testing projects
The Test Lead(s) will organize and lead the testing team and report to the SMART Project Director. In addition to meeting the Minimum Qualifications, the ideal candidate should have:
1. A Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Computer Science preferred, or related work experience
2. Master at Defect tracking software for agile teams. i.e. Jira, Zephyr, Confluence
3. Work collaboratively with product teams, Project Managers, and Business Analysts
4. Be proficient in mentoring and/or coaching product teams within an agile software development organization
5. Be able to mentor technical resources modify the existing Java code and create additional automated negative test scripts by modifying the hard-coded values.