Role: Java Developer
Location: St Louis, MO
(Onsite from day 1)
Experience: 8+ years
· Strong Java developer with a very good understanding of microservices.
· Grasp of software engineering skills in modular design, data structures, algorithms
· Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with modern applications like spring boot,
· Experience building and operating critical production systems
· Solid understanding of modern API design and Restful principles
· Fluent with git (preferred) or another SCM system
· Write well-designed and testable code
· Strong Experience in automation and building tools like Maven, Ant, and Gradle.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent
· Experience in the software development design and implementation of large-scale
distributed systems and web services building complex software that is testable
and designed for extensibility.
· Good understanding of building, deploying and maintaining critical applications in a
· Work extensively with open-source software capable to modify or extend code
maintained as part of an open-source project.
· Employ both Object Orientated development skills and Systems Engineering skills.